With big holidays come big responsibilities. The responsibilities of buying Christmas gifts. Does gift shopping make you anxious? Especially when it’s for our unpredictable and ever-changing teenage friends?
Let us help you a with our top 5 budget-friendly gift ideas.
Fitness Wristwatch aka the Fitbit
The age of 12 to 16 years is the time a person starts to mature from a child to an adult. It’s the best time to teach them some responsibility, a responsibility to self, to family, to society, and to their health.
Gift them a watch that keeps track of time, calories burnt, distance walked, heart rate and lots more.
In the age of awareness and technology, today’s youth, unlike our generation, is much tech-savvy, image and health-conscious which means that this is a gift they will definitely love, appreciate and use all the time, being ever so thankful for your thoughtfulness.
The Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband is the perfect fitness companion for all your workouts and training.
- Continuous and automatic heart rate tracking
- “Burn them all!” by getting your daily calorie burn count
- Follow heart rate “zone” based workouts like Cardio, peak and Fat Burn
- Don’t worry a little spill: Splash proof (do not take it in showers or pools)
- Connect it to your phone and get notified of calls, text, reminders, and alarms
- OLED display
- Sleep tracking with a silent vibrating alarm.
- Set yourself reminders to move during long sedentary working hours
- Personalized Cardio Fitness Score to rate and improve your fitness level
- See your pace and distance while running using the connected GPS
- The daily record of active minutes, distance, steps, and even floors climbed
- Personalize your guided breathing sessions for your own average heart rate (accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements)
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to all your devices
- Operates in all conditions with temperature range 14 to 113 degree Fahrenheit
- Climb all mountains as the Maximum operating altitude is 30,000 ft.
- Comes with minimum and maximum circumference: 170 to 206 mm
Conclusion: At $118.88 it’s not too hard on a pocket and its’ a great long term health investment that will pay off in the long run.
We have all been there, the frustration of pimples, breakouts, scarring, and the embarrassment and pain that comes with them. At the age where self-image means everything pamper them with The Mary Kay TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Set.
- Keep your face clean with the Foaming Cleanser (4.5 Ounces)
- Get glowing skin with the Lifting Serum(1 Fluid Ounce)
- Keep Skin Cancer away with the Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum(1.7 Ounce)
- Get rid of that nasty acne with the Night Treatment Cream with Retinol(1.7 Ounce)
- Don’t let your stress levels show by naturally concealing those under-eye circles with the Eye Renewal Cream (.5 Ounces)
Conclusion: At $145.84 you get this top-selling and trusted brand’s products. You just can’t go wrong with it as this is a gift that every teenager needs but maybe not all can afford it.
Childhood is all about making memories and keeping those memories forever, so encourage the photographer in your young friend with the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Film Camera all in one kit. At $99.99 it’s really a steal because it will help them with everything, from school projects to DIY projects like decorating their rooms.
- Get started immediately with the Twin pack of instant mini film pack (20 per pack)
- Keep it safe and trendy with the protective Pleather Poly-Synthetic camera (Color: Grape and with strap)
- Start saving your memories for later with the 64-Pocket Photo Album (get a surprise color)
- Capture all your moods with the Selfie Lens with Mirror
- Add color to your “clicks” with the 4 pc Filter Set (Yellow, Green, Blue, Red)
- Start making that picture collage with the 10 Pc Hanging Paper Frame Set including String and Colorful Clips
- Colour coordinate your décor with the 5-Pack Colorful Self-Standing 3-inch Film Frame Set (Pink, Yellow, Green, Lilac, Blue)
- Add oomph to your shots with the stick-on decorative frames with 20 assorted designs.
Conclusion: These will no doubt be the best 100 bucks you ever spend. Totally worth every penny and the perfect gift for every teenager. Watch them go crazy with their very own and new polaroid.
Remember your first bike? Your first phone? Your first car? Firsts are always special. We all remember and cherish them. You can be the “first” person to gift them their “first” phone. The Samsung Galaxy A10 A105M 32GB Duos is the bestseller on Amazon and won’t go hard on your budget.
- Keep work and life separate yet at the same place with 4G LTE band Dual SIM (Nano-SIM) card slots
- Enjoy your videos on the (6.2″) High Definition + Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, with 19:9 ratio (~271 PPI density)
- Easy to hold with a plastic body and front glass
- Install as many apps as you like in the 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM that can be extended up to 512 GB with a microSD card.
- Get the latest Operating system, Android Pie Samsung One UI – Exynos 7884 Octa-Core
- Never run out of power with Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- You can now take up photography with this Rear Camera: 13MP(F1.9)
- Take better selfies with the Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) – Video: 1080p@30fps
- Don’t change your network as it is compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc.
Conclusion: At $134.95 it’s a reasonable grab for a device with so much functionality. And given the need of the generation, it’s another basic necessity you will have covered for your young friend.
The Classics never get old they say. An evergreen gift that never fails to charm your friends and family. The Glen Burton GA204BCO-BK Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar is a perfect gift for the next Elvis Presley.
- Everything you need to get started right away including Strings, Picks, Gig Bag, Strap, Digital Clip-On Tuner, Truss Rod, and 10 Watt Amplifier
- Attractive Flame top with Basswood back and sides, a Catalpa Neck and Bridge and Rosewood Fingerboard
- Steel String and sealed Gear Tuners so you don’t have to worry about rust
- Number of Strings: 6
- EQ: Active 4 Band 7545
Conclusion: At $139.99 it’s a great Christmas gift to celebrate the holidays. So go ahead and inspire your superstar to get them started on their musical journey.
We hope you found our top gift picks budget-friendly and helpful. Have fun shopping! We wish you a merry Christmas and a very Happy New year!